Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Claims Investigation Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement & custody services needs to ensure continuous monitoring of service delivery processes and processing performance, establish, and maintain strong operational controls and co-ordinate business contingency measures to comply with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
As a claim officer, you will be in charge of analysing, investigating and assessing any claim or any incident originating from internal operational/system errors or external supplier errors for Clearstream Banking Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking Frankfurt, Lux CSD and Clearstream International. The unit reports to Reconciliation & Incident Mgt section in Luxembourg.
• Investigate and analyse customer claims, incidents, and prefunding requests.
• Perform liability assessment in close collaboration with impacted business areas and legal, as appropriate
• Define and argument claim settlement proposal (claim full/partial payment or rejection)
• Identification of measures to be taken and follow up until implementation to avoid reoccurrence/mitigate risks.
• Preparation of monthly reporting to management and business areas
• Produce and deliver statistics of claims and incidents to the different business areas
• Perform monthly reconciliation with Accounting
• Preparation of annual reports
• University degree in economics, financial markets or business management is a plus
• Several years experience with Clearstream products, services and business applications. Well developed understanding of business context and processes
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems autonomously
• Critical mind set and good organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
• Strong team player in an international environment
• Fluency in English (verbal and written), any other language is an advantage
We look forward to receiving you application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.