Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearing Delivery & Control Analyst - Change Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced industry where you can demonstrate your data science and analytics skills? Do you enjoy working on a variety of topics and with people in an international environment? Then this position as part of the Clearing Delivery & Control department at Eurex Clearing AG is just right for you!
As a member of our team, your primary function is to explore our extensive database and datalake systems. This role is fundamental, as it equips you to play a central role in extracting and refining complex data and converting them into valuable insights. Your deep understanding and management of data are crucial in your secondary function: engaging with the world of clearing and settlement of exchange traded instruments. Your proficiency in data management acts as a key facilitator, enabling you to effectively interface between our globally operating operational teams and project units. This enables your substantial contribution to the smooth transition of new products and services into operations, improving our business processes and client service delivery.
Your creativity is in demand when it comes to developing digitalized solutions to achieve efficiency increases and improvements in operational processes. We use state-of-the-art IT solutions and platforms for data analysis, data visualization and team collaboration.
If you are ready to prove your skills in a dynamic environment, then become part of our dedicated, diverse, and harmonious team - apply now!
- Data Management and Analysis: Collect, validate, and manage datasets; apply statistical and data science techniques for in-depth data interpretation
- Reporting, and Presentation: Transform data findings into practical dashboards, create detailed reports and visualizations, and conduct informative workshops and training sessions for operational departments
- Technical Expertise and Innovation: Maintain proficiency in VBA, Python, R, and SQL, and stay updated with the latest trends in data science and analysis methodologies
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various teams to understand and fulfill data requirements for our management and operational teams
- Technical Coordination: Act as the interface with IT for technical change requests and support the implementation of software tests
- Continuous Process Improvement: Regularly evaluate and enhance operational business processes, using data-driven insights for optimization
- Proficiency in VBA and data analysis programming languages (e.g., Python, R) and SQL
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills, transparent and proactive communication
- Knowledge in the national and international settlement of derivatives, cash market and fixed income business with the involvement of a clearing house
- University degree or comparable education (Data Science, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics)
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.