Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearing Delivery & Control Analyst - Change Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced industry where you can demonstrate your project management skills? Do you enjoy working on a variety of topics and with people in an international environment? Then this position as part of the Clearing Delivery & Control department at Eurex Clearing AG is just right for you!
As a member of our team, you will dive deep into the world of clearing and settlement of exchange trades by acting as an interface between globally working operational teams and project units. You will be involved in managing operational clearing house processes, change management, quality monitoring and master data maintenance. Through impact analyses, document reviews and tests of new functionalities and processes, you will significantly support the transition of new products and services into operations.
In addition to creating and providing training material, your tasks will also include conducting training for the internationally based operational units - remotely as well as on-site in one of our other office locations.
Your creativity is in demand when it comes to developing digitalized solutions to achieve efficiency increases and improvements in operational processes. We use state-of-the-art IT solutions and platforms for process automation, data analysis and team collaboration.
- Change & migration management and project coordination
- Coordination of technical change requests for the department as interface to IT
- Support in the implementation of software tests
- Conducting workshops, training courses and presentations for the operational departments to ensure staff readiness
- Continuous improvement and development of operational business processes
- Participation in digitization projects with a focus on robotics and process automation
- University degree or comparable education (Business Informatics/Economics preferred) with several years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge in the national and international settlement of derivatives, cash market and fixed income business with the involvement of a clearing house
- Team player with excellent communication skills, transparent and proactive communication
- Knowledge of the clearing systems of Eurex Clearing AG as well as national and international CSDs and Corporate Action processes
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking, efficient and goal-oriented work
- Experience in project management and the use of agile methods are beneficial
- Creativity, analytical thinking, self-responsibility, reliability and strong customer orientation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German as well as proficient in MS Office applications
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.