Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearing Delivery & Control Analyst - Quality Management & Control (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced industry where you can demonstrate your professional skills? Do you enjoy working on a variety of topics with people in an international environment? Then this position at Eurex Clearing Delivery & Control is just right for you!
As a member of our team, you will dive deep into the world of clearing and settlement of exchange trades by acting as an interface between globally working operational teams, project units and internal and external control instances. You will be involved in managing operational clearing house processes and regulatory requirements, change management and quality monitoring. As an interface between all Lines of Defense you will be involved in the identification, evaluation and managing of operational and business risks.
Your creativity is in demand when it comes to developing digitalized solutions to achieve efficiency increases and improvements in operational processes. We use state-of-the-art IT solutions and platforms for process automation, data analysis and team collaboration.
- Analysis and transformation of regulatory requirements into internal guidelines
- Quality assurance and control of operational units in a global setup
- Accompanying and support of internal and external auditors
- Monitor Eurex Clearing Members on compliance with Eurex Clearing admission criteria and on operational adequacy
- Maintenance and development of internal control systems and Eurex Clearing process landscape
- Act as First Line of Defense for individual data processing
- Consolidation of company-wide information for senior management
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of transaction and business data
- Participation in digitization projects with a focus on robotics and process automation
- University degree or comparable education (Business Informatics/Economics preferred) with several years of professional experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills, transparent and proactive communication
- Profound knowledge in clearing and capital markets; knowledge of Eurex Clearing AG systems are beneficial
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking, efficient and goal-oriented work
- Experience in project management and the use of agile methods are favorable
- Strong communication skills and willingness to cooperate across hierarchy levels and diverse business areas
- Creativity, analytical thinking, self-responsibility, reliability and strong customer orientation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German as well as proficient in MS Office applications
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.