Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearing Delivery & Control - Clearing Data Control Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited to one year.
Your area of work
The Clearing Delivery & Control section is responsible for the control and monitoring of operational clearing house processes, change management, quality management and central master data maintenance for the electronic clearing and trading systems of Eurex Clearing AG, FWB, Eurex and the connected trading platforms, while adhering to market-relevant regulations. As part of the Clearing Delivery & Control section, you will be involved in the clearing and settlement processes of stock exchange and derivative transactions.
In the role of Clearing Data Control Officer, you are responsible for the secure processing of the clearing house operations, the central maintenance of master data for the markets/exchanges Eurex, OTC IRS, Xetra/FWB and Eurex Repo, as well as for the support of the participants of Eurex Clearing AG. You will also be responsible for problem and emergency management as an internal contact person and for Eurex Clearing AG customers.
- Functional support for customer inquiries about trading and clearing systems as well as products
- Responsible maintenance of member and user master data in clearing and trading systems
- Cooperation and coordination with other departments/areas of the group
- Functional customer service for the participants of the Eurex clearing house
- Problem and emergency management
- Performing system tests
- Supervision of Eurex Clearing simulation environment
- Collaboration in department-internal and group-wide projects
- Continuous optimization and further development of operational business processes
- Completed university degree in Economics/Business Administration or comparable commercial training with several years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of the national and international fulfillment of derivatives, cash market and fixed income transactions with the involvement of a central counterparty
- Previous experience in the area of the clearing/settlement systems of Eurex Clearing AG would be an asset
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking skills, resilience and reliability
- Team-oriented personality
- High degree of flexibility and pronounced customer orientation
- Willingness to work in shifts and on public holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German would be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.