Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Working as part of a team, Client Anaylst are critical to the success of our client relationships and Global Fund Operations. Client Analyst work as part of a Client Team managing the various aspects of the Funds Order lifecycle, ensuring excellence in service delivery towards our valued Clients.
The Client Analyst role encompasses a wide range of tasks including:
- Order execution subscriptions, redemptions and switches
- Transfers execution and settlement
- Middle office and settlement functions for trades
- Client queries and client support / management
- Mandatory Corporate Action Cash & Share events
- Securities Reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as required
The Client Analyst will work as part of a team dedicate to key activities in the trade lifecycle. They will get exposure and experience in key client facing tasks as well as working with some of our largest Clients within the Client Team and be responsible for the following activities:
- Trade and transfer placement and settlement
- Investigation and application of cash proceeds to client account
- Monitoring and follow up of client order to ensure timely settlement
- Corporate Action execution and settlement
- Investigation of reconciliation breaks
- Provide and drive service excellence in all interactions with our Client
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Escalate and advise any relevant issues to management as necessary
- Liaise and interact with internal departments, fund administrators and third parties as necessary
- Have a continuous improvement mindset; we welcome feedback to seek out and implement new and better ways of automating and streamlining processes within the team
- Assist in project work where required
- Live the company culture which values the importance of our People, Customers, Results and our external Community
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in the funds industry
- Strong ability and experience of multi-tasking and adapting well to change
- Proactive with strong organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, working well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work as a part of a diverse and friendly team atmosphere
- Taking on responsibility and delivering
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Expertise/willingness to learn the key aspects of the funds industry
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round of your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, hybrid working model, attractive benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.