Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Associate - Vestima Services
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardisation, automation and straight-through processing of investment fund orders. Joining our team in this diverse and challenging role, you will act as dedicated contact person for Clearstream’s customers on queries related to Investment Funds operations and Vestima.
- Provide assistance to customers and TAs using our automated order routing system Vestima
- Investigate on order failures and rejections and where possible replace deals before fund cut off
- Follow up on pending trades post orders placement, i.e. missing contract notes, cash and stock settlement
- As part of our transfer service explain our procedures and follow up on pending instructions
- Handle customer queries relating to all areas of Custody Investment Funds (New Issues, Income Processing, Corporate Actions)
- Work closely together with the different Investment Funds Units spread in different locations
- Support any other tasks related to IFS projects
Your key competencies
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Expertise/willingness to learn
- University degree, funds or financial sector or comparable qualification
- Minimum 1 year's work experience
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst handling an extensive amount of phone calls to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German and/or French will be an desirable but not essential
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.