Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Working as part of a team, Client Associates are critical to the success of our client relationships and Global Fund Operations. Client Associates work as part of a Client Team managing the various aspects of the Funds Order lifecycle, ensuring excellence in service delivery towards our valued Clients.
The Client Associate role encompasses a wide range of tasks including:
- Order execution subscriptions, redemptions and switches
- Transfers execution and settlement
- Middle office and settlement functions for trades
- Client queries and client support / management
- Mandatory Corporate Action Cash & Share events
- Securities Reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as required
The Client Associate will work as part of a team dedicate to key activities in the trade lifecycle. They will get exposure and experience in key client facing tasks as well as working with some of our largest Clients within the Client Team and be responsible for the following activities:
- Trade and transfer placement and settlement
- Investigation and application of cash proceeds to client account
- Monitoring and follow up of client order to ensure timely settlement
- Corporate Action execution and settlement
- Investigation of reconciliation breaks
- Provide and drive service excellence in all interactions with our Client
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Escalate and advise any relevant issues to management as necessary
- Liaise and interact with internal departments, fund administrators and third parties as necessary
- Have a continuous improvement mindset; we welcome feedback to seek out and implement new and better ways of automating and streamlining processes within the team
- Assist in project work where required
- Live the company culture which values the importance of our People, Customers, Results and our external Community
Your key competencies
- Work as a part of a diverse and friendly team atmosphere
- Taking on responsibility and delivering
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Expertise/willingness to learn the key aspects of the funds industry
- Proficient with MS Office Excel and Word
- Strong ability and experience of multi-tasking and adapting well to change
- Proactive with strong organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, working well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.