Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Connectivity - Head of Unit Connectivity Testing & transformation (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position you will be responsible for the Connectivity Testing & transformation team in Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Prague for the day-to-day activity, escalation process and customer meetings, execution of customer readiness activities and technical onboarding. As Head of Unit of the team, you will need to drive the Connectivity strategy for Clearstream, ensure the global objectives of the team are set and aligned with the overall Group strategy, while monitoring the budget and maintaining an effective cost control.
The type of tasks is highly diversified.
- Manage day to day connectivity testing tasks while cultivating client relationships - manage expectations, address inquiries, assess customer requirements with accuracy and provide solutions. Act as escalation point for customers
- Create an effective process and information flow between client connectivity team and other disciplines.
- Identify and report issues as well as success stories to the management
- Implement efficient processes, revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives
- Measure KPI’s and share heatmap with the management
- Ensure the day-to-day activities are executed in a timely manner, according to the highest standards, ensuring a high customer satisfaction. Day to day activities of the team include:
1)Support the roll out of the new connectivity tool – Xact Web Portal and it’s transformation
2)Support customer E2E testing and drive automation
3)Analyse customer connectivity profiles/requirements/issues and make recommendations
4)Train customers on the Clearstream connectivity products
5)Timely identification and communication of key risks and issues and mitigating actions
- Lead the connectivity product development process within the E3 project
- Lead the roll out of the SWIFT ISO20022 standard according to the timeline defined by the different projects
- Drive the strategy around innovation and transformation of the Connectivity suite of products
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions
- Identify impacts on Connectivity of key initiatives and strategies for individual business areas within Clearstream and create synergies
- Evaluate team performances
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Hire ,mentor and motivate a diverse team to achieve productivity and engagement. Foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- People management experience of leading, managing a team within a corporate organization (recruiting and developing new team members, identifying skills gaps, managing the talent). Exceptional leadership skills. A people person who is approachable, with high emotional intelligence, demonstrating an ability to form strong connections with the team
- Familiarity with Client Connectivity portals and their requirements
- Testing automation and transformation, understanding of new tools like selenium is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022 and ISO20022 standards
- Quick learner who is proactive, result-oriented, highly analytical and organized, strong collaborator, self-motivated, strategic, and creative thinker open to new ideas, approaches, challenges, and environments with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent customer oriented communication skills
- Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure. A good understanding of the post-trade and securities business is a plus
- Written & spoken English is mandatory as English is the primary means of communication. French, German or any other language are of advantage
- Good knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022 and ISO20022 standards
Starting date :15 January 2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.