Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Data Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
What will be your position in our team?
In your new role, you will participate in a wide range of processes from Client Onboarding, and lifecycle management, as well as support the KYC process.
You will be responsible for Client documentation handling, Client data maintenance in the different systems e.g. CBL/CBF account maintenance, SAP data, LEI, client names, Client signature verification As a Service, and rogatory commission / historical researches for services mentioned hereabove
What will your working days look like?
- Monitor, verify and execute incoming internal/external requests (signature verification, account opening, documentation validation)
- Verify accuracy and completeness of the requests and provide feedback
- Provide regular status on achievements to Governance Hub
- Support Governance Hub in system testing execution
- Collection and storage of customer documentation
- Research activities
You are a good fit if you have...
- Strong organizational and solution orientation skills, focus, attention to detail, multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team in a diverse and international environment
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience with SAP systems (ERP, CRM, S4, Fiori), account maintenance and archiving tools is an advantage
We have a standard workday of 8 hours, with flexible shift schedules ranging from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM to accommodate market demand (also during Public Holidays). On pre-defined dates, certain tasks require presence after end of day-time processing and could require to work until 10 PM
Our shift schedules are agreed upon within the team, allowing for a collaborative and supportive work environment.
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.