Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Documentation Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Duration: Limited until 31 December 2023
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
- Participate in an international team to onboard (new) and maintain participants and regulators including data and documentation maintenance
- Handling and assessing of incoming documentation for missing or invalid documentation received
- Logging, filing, and archiving of client documentation and profile (monitor and technical set up)
- Validate all service documentation received (signatures verification), assess documentation requirements (KYC review) for customers and validate them as per the procedure standards
- Consolidate the status for other stakeholders actions in a timely manner
- Coordinate and follow up the validated documentation with other departments involved in the process (Relationship Management, Compliance, GEM etc) for final approval.
- Prepare documentation in line with compliance, legal and audit requirements
- Contribute to project work by preparing input, assessing requests and support the project team
- Produce regular reports with progress tracking
- You have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 12 months in Business, Finance, Economics, preferably Legal or similar relevant experience in customer services or core business functions
- Administration experience; AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage Strong client focus and daily work in line with the DBAG values (performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility)
- A sense of urgency, being able to prioritize / multi-task well
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English; Spanish, French, Italian, German language skills will be an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Please mention your availability as well as the earliest possible starting date
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.