Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Onboarding Manager (f/m/d)
Eurex Repo GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a Client Onboarding Manager (f/m/d) for Eurex Repo GmbH, you are responsible for the onboarding of clients for the Eurex Repo markets, offered by Eurex Repo GmbH, which is the leading European marketplace for internal secured funding and financing. It offers integrated markets for electronic trading, clearing, collateral management and settlement of repo transactions.
Your goal is to provide new clients a high efficiency onboarding process which follows internal and external compliance guidelines and legal frameworks. The Onboarding Manager (f/m/d) acts as a gateway and intermediary to other units of Deutsche Börse Group, welcoming new clients to our business portfolio, getting them up to speed and building a strong relationship. The goal of a successful client onboarding system is to increase clarity, so it is easier for clients to provide what we need, and they can start their relationship to us with trust.
- Act as a central point of contact for the client and guides them through all parts of the onboarding process, with the goal of 100% client satisfaction
- Ensure and support that client meets legal, functional, technical and operational readiness to start repo trading and clearing business
- Participate and facilitate client meetings and calls around all onboarding topics
- Ensure that the onboarding is following the compliance and exchanges rules, policies and guidelines
- Responsible for the processing of all incoming documentation, create necessary functional setups and prepare the client for the clearing and trading admission and execute it
- Define and update processes related to repo onboarding, in close cooperation with other colleagues
- You have completed your university degree in a financial, legal or quantitative discipline
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in international secured funding and financing market (Repo, GC Pooling, HQLAx, eTriParty Repo Market), settlement, collateral management or other client facing/onboarding experience in the finance market
- You own strong project management, social and methodological skills
- You are a strong team player and have the ability to work alone and independently, with efficient working methods, strong quality awareness and willingsness to perform in critical situations
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office application knowledge
- Your are proficient in written and spoken English, German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.