Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Onboarding Officer-Fixed-term (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Start: 15 September 2023 | Duration: 12 months | Fixed-term contract
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
- Participate in an international team to onboard (new) and maintain participants and regulators including data and documentation maintenance
- Handling and assessing of incoming documentation for missing or invalid documentation received
- Logging, filing, and archiving of client documentation and profile (monitor and technical set up)
- Opening and maintaining accounts, blocking accounts, tracking and reporting
- Validate all service documentation received (signatures verification), assess documentation requirements (KYC review) for customers and validate them as per the procedure standards
- Consolidate the status for other stakeholders actions in a timely manner
- Coordinate and follow up the validated documentation with other departments involved in the process (Relationship Management, Compliance, GEM etc) for final approval.
- Prepare documentation in line with compliance, legal and audit requirements
- Perform regular KYC reviews and cover the end-to-end process
- Contribute to project work by preparing input, assessing requests and support the project team
- Produce regular reports with progress tracking
- You have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 12 months in Business, Finance, Economics, preferably Legal or similar relevant experience in customer services or core business functions
- Administration experience; AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage Strong client focus and daily work in line with the DBAG values (performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility)
- A sense of urgency, being able to prioritize / multi-task well
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English; Spanish, French, Italian, German language skills will be an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Please mention your availability as well as the earliest possible starting date
Start date: 15 September 2023
Duration: 12 months fixed-term contract
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.