Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Service Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As Client Service Officer within an international cross location team, you will be supporting German and international customers in German and English with enquiries or issues related to various Clearstream processes like Settlement, Corporate Actions, Income and Cash Management.
- Provide support to clients on the day to day use of Clearstream Banking’s products and services.
- To investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries(issues raised by the client, these queries are received via telephone or email.
- University degree in finance, economics, IT, or equivalent training with professional experience.
- Entrepreneurial skills: Taking on high responsibility & results orientation. Strong Self-starter, focused on outcomes and achievements. Not afraid of continuous changes, seeking personal and professional challenges.
- Analytical skills: High problem-solving skills with developed analytical skills and sound understanding of process-flows; ability to address both known’s and unknown’s thanks to good conceptual thinking, organizational and communication skills and strong learning / development potential.
- Interpersonal skills: Protruded service orientation with excellent telephone representation, high communication- and soft skills and a strong ability to work in a team, in a continuously changing and potentially stressful environment, with direct client contact and potential financial impacts. Flexibility to travel to occasionally to other Deutsche Börse Locations (Frankfurt / Luxembourg).
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.