Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Client Service Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a Client Service Officer (f/m/d), you will be our clients first point of contact for queries related to Investment Fund Services, Vestima, custody, settlement and cash queries, with the responsibility of ensuring a positive client experience. You will provide ongoing and proactive support and information to our clients via telephone and email channels. You will be in contact with our overseas offices to assist in responses to the client queries.
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardisation, automation, and straight-through processing of investment fund orders.
- You provide first line response and support to clients using Clearstream Banking’s products and services by taking ownership and accountability for client queries by performing investigations, monitoring, providing daily reporting and ensuring mutually satisfactory closure of queries.
- You follow client’s day-to-day behavior and issues to provide proactive outreach and identify patterns.
- You aid customers and Transfer Agents using our automated order routing system Vestima and investigate order failures and rejections. As part of our transfer service explain our procedures and follow up on pending instructions
- You follow up on pending trades post orders placement, i.e. missing contract notes, cash and stock settlement
- You provide Help Desk support services to clients regarding communication concerning regulatory, market, settlement or other changes which impact the post-trades value cycle.
- You work closely with Investment Funds Units based in different geographical locations and support LATAM relationship Management Team with KYC, Compliance and other tasks as needed.
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets with a focus on Fund order routing & custody, securities custody & settlement and collateral management and a minimum of 1 year's Funds experience
- You have knowledge of international markets, corporate actions, income processing, settlement and clearing
- You are accurate, highly organized, have the ability to maintain up to date knowledge in a fast-changing environment and assume responsibility
- You work service-oriented with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish. Portuguese is a differentiator
- You are eligible to work in the US (visa, green card, or US citizen)
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.