Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud Auditor - Group IT Audit (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
It’s an exciting time to be working at Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). In this role, you will plan and execute all aspects of risk-oriented IT audits to assess security and efficiency of IT systems and processes, specifically focussed on cloud-based systems and cloud service providers.
You will be part of a highly motivated and agile team creating value for DBG by turning risks into opportunities for continuously improving DBG's risk situation.
- Prepare and execute IT audits across DBG, particularly related to cloud-based systems and processes
- Participate in pooled audits of DBG’s cloud service providers together with other European financial institutions as part of the Collaborative Cloud Audit Group (CCAG)
- Participate in business audits to provide IT-specific expertise
- Drive all phases of audits from planning, risk assessment, fieldwork and communicating results to management up to preparing audit reports and tracking action plans to validated completion.
- Provide advice and audit support in the context of IT projects, gain insights into regulatory topics, and contribute to the continuous improvement of audit methodology
We are looking for a self-starting team player who can convince with enthusiasm for IT, particularly for cloud technology. Experience and pragmatism in daily audit business, as well as an open mind for change/development is completing your personal profile.
- Bachelor or Master in (applied) Computer Science or Security
- 3+ years of professional experience: practical IT auditing, ideally in financial services; alternatively, operational activity in IT
- Experience with developing or reviewing cloud solutions, preferably with security focus
- Proven knowledge of common IT standards such as CSA CCM, COBIT, BSI Grundschutz, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27000 series and professional certifications, e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, or CIA are preferred
- Cloud-related technology knowledge, e.g. in networks, configuration, security desirable
- High analytical skills, quick conceptual understanding of complex matters
- Initiative, autonomous and goal-oriented working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational talent, ability to work under pressure, assertiveness, communication style in line with seniority with a focus on clarity and integrity
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; German is an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally for a few weeks every year, to join on-site reviews at cloud service providers
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.