Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution, and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX etc.).
Area of work:
In Risk (a semi-independent Product of Deutsche Börse) we focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. We are at the heart of the Deutsche Börse Group’s market infrastructure offering and of utter importance for the stability of the global financial market.
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our mission critical DevOps team. We utilize Ansible and Terraform Enterprise; Kustomize for templating two platforms for RedHat OpenShift and managed GKE.
Development process within Risk IT follows strictly GitSecOps approach -- based on a pull request from GitHub Enterprise the code gets built on self-hosted runners using own actions, the artifacts are then pushed to Artifactory and scanned using AquaSec. The deployment is orchestrated by ArgoCD.
- Design, develop, and maintain cloud infrastructure for all applications within Risk department, including application observability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices for continuous integration, continuous deployment, and infrastructure as code
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in DevOps practices, integrating security into all aspects of the DevOps lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to Kubernetes, microservices, and cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Proficiency in Dev(Sec)Ops principles and practices, including containerization technologies (Docker), and monitoring/logging stack (ELK, Prometheus, etc.)
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions or GitLab CI
- Expertise in Istio for service mesh deployment, configuration, and monitoring
- Experience with automated image building tools such HashiCorp Packer is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in the banking or financial services industry
We would be happy to meet you and discuss what we are working on, and what we can offer you in terms of opportunities, benefits, and career prospects.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.