Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud Engineer / Operations Administrator (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is a financial services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for stocks and derivatives. Our global success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT solutions that form the core of Deutsche Börse and allow companies and investors accessing global capital markets. More than a thousand employees implement IT strategies through technological applications grouped in several key Sections, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
We at Xetra Eurex Infrastructure & Operations engineer, maintain and surveil the infrastructure for the central trading and clearing systems. Within this scope we are focusing on utilizing technology effectively to enable our trading and clearing systems to operate in a stable and highly available manner. This includes cloud technology as an integral part of Deutsche Börse’s digital transformation.
You will join a high-performance team dealing with cutting-edge technologies in an international environment working on both cloud as well as on-premise infrastructure components. As a Cloud Engineer you will be working on developing the cloud solutions for already existing and running applications as well as playing a major role in the definition of how to use cloud technologies for new upcoming projects.
You will be a key part of enabling cloud usage for our existing applications and processes, finding solutions for complex challenges in migration to and operation of the cloud. Developing the future infrastructure landscape of Deutsche Börse in collaboration with our teams of experts from various areas in application development and operations.
- Enabling Cloud technologies in our Infrastructure Landscape
- Design, build and maintain monitoring and alerting stack for our Cloud deployment
- Administration and Engineering of high availability solutions
- Day-to-day operational responsibilities including incident response
- Support shifts and maintenance activities
- Monitor platforms from an availability, security, and performance aspect
- Share your knowledge and expertise within DBG
- University degree in Information Technology or experience in IT Ops Teams
- Familiarity with containerization using OpenShift, Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with automation scripting, configuration management and automation tools in Linux Environments
- System Management Knowledge with Linux (Red Hat Enterprise) and Cloud
- Experience with cloud service providers like GCP, Azure or AWS
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written German and English
- A passion for the challenges of building, running, and servicing minimum downtime critical production systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with GitHub features (GitHub Actions, GitHub Issues, etc)
- Experience with other aspects of a modern cloud native stack (Terraform, Helm, Istio, etc)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Grafana, Prometheus or equivalent
- Knowledge of the container engines, i.e. Podman
- A passion for Troubleshooting in a Linux environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.