Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud Governance Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As Cloud Governance Manager (f/m/d) you will support the ongoing and upcoming Corporate IT cloud initiatives and drive further cloud adoption with a focus on Google Cloud as the strategic partner. Also, you will monitor and manage the fulfillment of internal and external regulatory, compliance as well as security requirements. You will work closely with the whole Corporate IT leadership team.
- Support cloud initiatives within Corporate IT from selecting the service and the respective vendor to operating the service
- Shape Google Cloud Partnership, support cloud adoption and the acceleration of the development of our Cloud Services
- Drive cloud adoption and support the implementation of Cloud Strategy as well as the engagement with the Cloud Service Providers
- Maintain and ramp up cloud governance framework according to applicable regulatory and internal requirements
- Provide cloud governance subject matter expertise to relevant stakeholders
- Advise on the regulatory compliance approach of Corporate IT
- In addition, you manage policy and process documentations, including reviews and new documents, contribute to process improvements, and align with internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the monitoring of compliance and regulatory requirements such as KPIs, vendor and subcontractor monitoring, contractual compliance and more
- University degree in IT, business administration, management, law, economics or comparable
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of cloud, IT. Experience in GCP, Azure or compliance, ideally in the financial service industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, standards, and best practices for cloud computing, such as BSI C5, CSA CCM,ISO 27000
- Understanding of cloud regulatory requirements in the financial industry, such as MaRisk, CSSF Circulars, ESMA Guideline
- Strong project management skills, excellent time management and clear and concise communication style
- Additionally, analytical skills, intercultural competence, and a hands-on mentality are not merely words for you but something you fill with life
- Your profile is rounded off by very good knowledge of MS Office applications; and ideally experience with public cloud, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Google Analytics, or similar data Analytics tools
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.