Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud Network Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Department Chief Cloud Officer / Core Infrastructure Services is an integral part of Deutsche Boerse’s Digital Transformation. It is responsible for setting up all necessary Cloud infrastructure to enable the IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art Cloud technologies covering the whole range of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions as well as providing Deutsche Börse core network infrastructure, data centers and virtualization services.
You will drive the implementation of modern technologies in a highly regulated capital markets environment; advance innovation and contribute to Deutsche Börse Group’s overall strategy.
- Design and implement Cloud networks and hybrid capabilities in Google Cloud and Azure
- Implement network related security controls framework and network micro segmentation
- Focus on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation
- Design and implement secure cloud-based Internet access
- Implement comprehensive cloud network Monitoring and Control plane
- A university degree in engineering, information technology, natural science or comparable
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field network engineering, and relevant hyperscaler Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Solid knowledge: Core networking, Infrastructure as Code/Terraform, Switching/Routing technologies, Firewalls/WAF, Proxies, Cloud and Hybrid Cloud specific networking technologies like Azure network watcher, GCP NIC, traffic director/manager, CDN, load balancer, micro segmentation, Basic knowledge: Operating Cisco devices (802.1q, BGP, LACP, ECMP, IPSec, MACSEC) and Cloud connectivity (Direct Connect, Express Route, GCP Interconnect, VPN, Peering), Optional: Monitoring (Monitoring technologies, Splunk, Grafana)
- Strong and demonstrated interest in modern technologies and the innovation potential they carry for the financial service industry
- Strong project management skills, an excellent time management and clear and concise communication style Additionally, analytical skills, intercultural competence, and a hands-on mentality are not merely words for you but something you fill with life
- Full proficiency in English is a must; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.