Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cloud Security Engineer - Expert (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Cloud Center of Excellence (CloudCoE) is an integral part of Deutsche Börse’s Digital Transformation. It is responsible for setting up all the necessary cloud infrastructure and organisational requirements to enable all Deutsche Börse Group IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art cloud technologies in a secure and regulatory compliant way.
You will join a fun and diverse team dealing with cutting-edge technologies and initiatives in an international environment. As a “Cloud Security Engineer - Expert” you will be leading the planning, configurations, and adoption of the security aspects of our public cloud infrastructure and services for Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) IT. You will be a key part of delivering the Cloud Strategy as outlined by our CIO and our Executive Board.
“It’s not possible” is a sentence, which is not yours, as you will make things possible, accept new challenges, and take over responsibility & commitment for your deliveries.
- Work in a team of cloud engineers and cloud security engineers distributed over multiple locations
- Architect, evolve, and improve the overall security posture for the DBG public cloud platforms: Azure, GCP, and AWS
- Work closely with Group Information Security Architecture, Engineering, and Emergency Response teams
- Coordinate and monitor cloud platforms from an availability, security and performance aspect
- Supporting your colleagues by taking part in on-call rotation
- Advise the different product teams within DBG with deep technical know-how in their efforts of securing cloud workloads
- Share and exchange your knowledge and expertise within DBG
- University degree related to Information Technology, Cyber Security, or other technical degree
- Relevant professional experience is a required, preferably five years or more
- Deep understanding of cloud computing concepts with exposure to Azure, GCP and/or AWS
- Deep understanding of information security concepts and tools, container technologies, Infrastructure-as-Code, and scripting
- Extremely curious about modern technology and cloud
- Highly organized, and strong communication capabilities and team orientation
- Independent work method, high commitment to quality, and high self-responsibility & ownership
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.