Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Collateral Management Analyst - FTC (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Limited Until 30/09/2024
Your area of work
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services.
They are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- Administration of Triparty Collateral Management process including the handling of trade notifications/ closures and all related collateral life cycle actions
- Administration of fails, recalls, substitutions, custody actions, margin calls, related to the Collateral Management Process
- Handling of customer calls, queries related to the Triparty Collateral Management services
- Follow up on cash and securities settlement
- Administration of static and dynamic data related to account set ups and contractual agreements
- University degree, economics or finance related majors preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant banking / finance experience
- Good inter-personal communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong customer service focus with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a high paced and flexible shift working environment
- Knowledge of securities reference data (e.g. ratings, issuers…)
- Strong command of English, other languages an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Access, Excel (Pivot tables...)
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages is an asset: cash, triparty collateral, settlement
Duration: full-time contract
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.