Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Communications Manager/Spokesperson (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a Communications Specialist, you will be part of our Trading & Clearing Content Desk team in the Group Communications & Marketing area. You will be driving the communications activities of the business division Trading & Clearing. Together with your colleagues, you will actively develop a communication content & strategy and initiate, control and monitor its implementation. You will act as a media Spokesperson and form the Group Communications & Marketing’s interface for the business unit.
- You act as Spokesperson for the Trading & Clearing division and take care of media enquiries
- You actively place business topics and management in relevant media while developing strong narratives
- You contribute to the division’s PR/media strategy and formulate external and internal communication measures
- You advise the respective business executives in questions of communication (internal and external)
- You act as a central contact for internal stakeholders and coordinator between the respective business division and Group Marketing & Communications
- You further develop existing communication formats and implement new communicative approaches
- You deep-dive into complex financial products such as derivatives
- University degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or comparable qualification
- Strong expertise and experience in an international media relations role or journalism
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally in the financial services industry
- High communication affinity and expertise in both traditional and social media
- Strong interest in economic, financial, and technological topics
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English – native level English preferred
- Customer-focused, creative, and dedicated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Project planning and management skills with the ability to work efficiently in a complex and international environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs round off your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.