Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Communications Officer - Market, Member Readiness & Support (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
You will be part of the Product Member, Market readiness team within the Product area. In close alignment with various internal customers across the different Clearstream business areas and global locations you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and answering a broad range of questionnaires from our customers: Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), regulatory disclosures or due diligence questionnaires will define your day-to-day. You will be required to dive into the post-trade business and will quickly gain an in-depth view of Clearstream group, its business strategy, its products and services, its competitive positioning. With this know-how you will be in a position to support the definition of the company voice line on any given topic. You therefore also have a passion for dealing with texts and an interest in operational and creative writing. In your new role you would also be driving efficiency and modernisation by leveraging the digital trend using the new technologies to support your activity by automation (Chat Bot).
- End-to-end management of customer questionnaires
- Support regulatory questionnaires
- Contribute where possible to the website publication, editing of clearstream.com and luxscd.com
Qualifications / required skills
- Bachelor / Master degree in linguistic studies, including literature, translation or communications.
- Good English speaker level will be required. A second language (French or German) is a asset.
- Persistency for getting information; discipline to understand sometimes complex content; ability to present and structure information in a logical way (for different internal / external stakeholders).
- Talent and proven track record in dealing with texts – passion for writing and editing. Ability to adapt content to assimilate new/revised material to the respective context.
- Previous experience in a similar function in the financial sector is a strong asset.
- Willingness to build understanding of the structure, key players as well as products and services of the post-trade industry.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organisation and personal interaction facilities are important
- Discipline, dedication, flexibility and the ambition to grow in our company as team player round up your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.