Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Communications Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a Communications Specialist, you will be part of our Corporate Communications & Engagement team in the Group Communications & Marketing area. The area is responsible for the positioning of all Deutsche Börse Group entities in internal and external communications. Corporate Communications & Engagement develops and executes communication strategies and the core messages for the corporate divisions CEO, CFO, CIO/COO and CHRO as well as the Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation. In addition, we create and maintain the standards and execute key initiatives for Deutsche Börse Group’s corporate responsibility and citizenship efforts. In your role, you will join us in defining, safeguarding and advancing the brand through coherent, innovative and appropriate communication and positioning our top management as thought leaders in their field of expertise.
- Use the full range of communication measures and tools to define and deploy core corporate messages
- Be responsible for the development, coordination and execution of campaigns and projects that support the brand narrative and enhance Deutsche Börse Group’s internal and external positioning
- Act as central contact for internal stakeholders and coordinator between the corporate division of HR & Compliance and Group Communications & Marketing
- Coordinate and take care of media inquiries and act as interface between the company and external media representatives
- Advise internal stakeholders on adequate formats and content to appropriately position both the respective corporate division and its management
- Maintain and advance Deutsche Börse Group’s positioning as good corporate citizen by supporting the team’s corporate engagement activities
- You have a university degree in communications, economics, business studies, humanities, or a comparable qualification
- You have a strong interest in economic, financial, and technological topics
- You have a high communication affinity and expertise in the evolving media landscape (both traditional and social media)
- Your writing skills and ability to tailor formats and content geared to different target groups are excellent
- You thrive in developing messages and integrated communication strategies for cross-disciplinary topics
- You are an open and creative personality and bring a high degree of motivation and interpersonal skills
- You are eager to learn and to take on responsibility
- You bring project planning and management skills together with the ability to work with various stakeholders
- International mindset and willingness to network across geographies
- You have a record in balancing multiple priorities and collaborators and working with stakeholders across various geographies
- You are able to deliver against time and quality targets in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.