Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Compliance Officer Analytics & Monitoring (Anti-Money-Laundering) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure compliance with national and international laws, rules, and regulations applicable to various units of the Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Group Compliance defines group-wide compliance standards, supports their consistent application within the group entities, and provides centralized services.
As a Compliance Officer Analytics & Monitoring you will further enhance and perform the trends and pattern monitoring processes to identify anomalies related to money laundring, financing of terrorism or other criminal offences. With the knowledge you gain and the experience out of expert round you will identify and define new rules to fulfill respective legal requirements and improve the monitoring processes.
- Implement, maintain, and improve monitoring rules, processes, and guidelines within the monitoring team in accordance with regulations (especially, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering and Market Abuse).
- Analyzing monitoring results to reduce false positives.
- Assist the team during internal and external audits.
- Be involved in expert groups to discuss and define new rules relevant to fulfill regulatory and legal requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation to fulfill audit requirements.
- Maintain communications with expert departments within the legal entities, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse regulatory requirements and support the team in implementing deriving internal rules, standards, processes, and guidelines.
- Support, train, and consult relevant internal and external stakeholder
- You have a university degree in economics, computer science, data science, or comparable qualifications.
- You have a minimum of four years professional experience in the field of compliance, banking supervision, risk, or other supervisory body.
- You have good analytic skills and knowledge in data analysis and SQL.
- You have profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of banking regulation (KWG, GWG, etc.).
- You have sound knowledge of financial products (including derivatives and equities) and markets, including the back-office services offered.
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate complex topics in a clear and structured manner is self-evident for you
- You enjoy working in a team and matrix organization in a multi-cultural, multi-location, and international environment with a high level of initiative, flexibility, commitment, and motivation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Englisch; German language skills will be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.