Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Compliance Officer Analytics & Monitoring (Anti-Money-Laundering) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure compliance with national and international laws, rules, and regulations applicable to various units of the Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Group Compliance defines group-wide compliance standards, supports their consistent application within the group entities, and provides centralized services.
As a Compliance Officer Analytics & Monitoring you will further enhance and perform the trends and pattern monitoring processes to identify anomalies related to money laundring, financing of terrorism or other criminal offences. With the knowledge you gain and the experience out of expert round you will identify and define new rules to fulfill respective legal requirements and improve the monitoring processes.
- Implement, maintain, and improve monitoring rules, processes, and guidelines within the monitoring team in accordance with regulations (especially, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering and Market Abuse).
- Analyzing monitoring results to reduce false positives.
- Assist the team during internal and external audits.
- Be involved in expert groups to discuss and define new rules relevant to fulfill regulatory and legal requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation to fulfill audit requirements.
- Maintain communications with expert departments within the legal entities, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse regulatory requirements and support the team in implementing deriving internal rules, standards, processes, and guidelines.
- Support, train, and consult relevant internal and external stakeholder
- You have a university degree in economics, computer science, data science, or comparable qualifications.
- You have a minimum of four years professional experience in the field of compliance, banking supervision, risk, or other supervisory body.
- You have good analytic skills and knowledge in data analysis and SQL.
- You have profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of banking regulation (KWG, GWG, etc.).
- You have sound knowledge of financial products (including derivatives and equities) and markets, including the back-office services offered.
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate complex topics in a clear and structured manner is self-evident for you
- You enjoy working in a team and matrix organization in a multi-cultural, multi-location, and international environment with a high level of initiative, flexibility, commitment, and motivation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Englisch; German language skills will be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.