Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Compliance Officer - Compliance Standards & Compliance Management System (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Group Compliance works closely with the individual business units and group control functions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, professional and market standards applicable to the various units of Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Group Compliance defines group-wide compliance policies, supports their consistent application within the group entities, and provides centralized services.
As Compliance Officer, you will play a key role in supporting the Compliance Standards & CMS unit by embedding sustainable, standardised and harmonised Compliance Management System (CMS) components in line with national and international CMS-standards. Furthermore, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the CMS by developing strategic perspectives / initiatives for Group Compliance, incl. their implementation within Deutsche Börse Group.
- You will maintain and continuously improve the “Compliance Risk Assessment Framework” (CRAF), incl. validation of group wide framework conformity
- You will support the Deutsche Börse Group (DBG)entities during the CRAF implementation, identification of new Compliance risks and design / execution of respective risk assessments and risk appetite statements, under due consideration of regulatory requirements
- You will act as central point of contact and interface to DBG entities Compliance Officers and Group Compliance’ risk type-specific subject matter experts with regard to the CRAF
- You will be responsible to coordinate the annual CRAF process i.e., the collection, documentation and management reporting of the risk assessment results incl. derivation of risk-based mitigating measures
- You will contribute to further improve and optimise the group wide CMS under due consideration of regulatory requirements and industry standards, e.g. ISO 37301
- You will support the conceptional development & implementation of ongoing / future digitisation projects for respective CMS components incl. coordination of external staff (where necessary)
- You will actively support the strengthening of the overall Compliance Oversight concept
- You have completed your university degree in finance, business administration, law or relevant comparable qualification
- You have gained at least 5 years of relevant professional experience either in Compliance of a financial institution, from an audit and assurance firm or as member of a supervisory authority to the financial service industry
- You ideally have experience with the implementation of material CMS elements and their operationalisation - strong knowledge of Compliance risk assessments is beneficial
- You have knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements applicable to Deutsche Börse Group
- You have strong conceptual and methodological skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in a clear, structured and addressee-oriented manner
- Furthermore, you have strong individual initiative, high level of commitment and motivation to work in a multi-cultural and international environment, where proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications (esp. PowerPoint) complete your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.