Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
You will be part of the Compliance Team at Eurex Clearing AG, responsible for supporting and advising the business regarding compliance processes and measures/actions to be taken to ensure full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations. As part of our central role, you will also work closely with the business functions from the Derivates and Stock Exchanges as well as with the Group Control functions. For these business areas we play a proactive role in identifying potential compliance or reputational risks, including those related to new business activities and products.
Located in Eschborn you will work in a highly motivated international team to further strengthen compliance culture and conduct controls with respect to the organizational and technical infrastructure across the business areas of Eurex Clearing AG and the exchanges, as one component of a broader compliance approach across the Deutsche Börse Group.
You will be responsible for providing reliable and practical compliance-related advice to our business colleagues and supporting key compliance program initiatives forward in a fast-paced and change-driven international office, including supporting the following matters and projects:
- Prepare Compliance risk assessments for new business initiatives and regulatory changes including risk-based derivation of respective control measures
- Establish a control framework and carry out controls as a 2nd Line of Defense with the focus on the adherence of laws and regulations applicable for a derivatives exchange and a clearing house
- Support and monitor the business areas regarding the remediation of identified weaknesses
- Advise the business areas as well as the Senior Management on compliance questions
- Prepare reports and present to the Executive Board/ Senior Management and further relevant stakeholders within the legal entity but also on Deutsche Börse Group level
- Monitor relevant regulatory obligations and requirements under consideration of best practice standards and supervisory involvement
- Prepare and conduct Compliance trainings for clearing and trading employees and Senior Management on relevant compliance topics
- Experience and enthusiasm in connecting regulatory requirements with processes
- Further develop and enhance the existing Compliance Management System to cope with new digital products and information technology
- Ability to communicate and negotiate, including the ability to understand complex issues in a way that makes it comprehensible to third parties
- High level of initiative, dedication and motivation
- Sound knowledge about exchange processes and CCP processes, incl. relevant regulations, especially EMIR, MaRisk, BAIT, MiFID II and BörG is advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgement
- High service-orientation, reliability, and excellent interpersonal skills
- University degree in economics, law or finance or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills essential; German language skills a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.