Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Compliance Officer KYC / Due Diligence (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Please note that this position is limited for two years.
Your area of work:
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure adherence to national and international laws and regulations applicable to various components of the Deutsche Börse Group and all their areas of activity. Compliance defines group-wide compliance policies, supports their consistent application across group entities, and provides centralised services in areas including the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption; data protection, and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements. Members of the Compliance Function will not only gain experience with various Compliance responsibilities, but also have exposure to a broad range of global financial activities. The role will be part of the Compliance Function to ensure that the group acts with integrity in all areas of its business.
- You will support with the regular review and update of internal policies and procedures to ensure a high-quality standard
- You are jointly responsible for the analysis, approval and control of Know Your Customer / Due Diligence procedures for new client on-boarding, regular or ad-hoc customer review, new account opening, customer off-boarding or changes of the risk categorization, comprising a risk based customer analysis. Customer evaluation, covering for the preparation of a sound decision paper and documentation
- You will also frequently communicate with and will advise to stakeholders involved in KYC-related processes throughout DBAGs group entities, comprising the proposal of comprehensive countermeasures to mitigate risks related to KYC processes
- In addition, you will carry out second level controls in related entities or departments ensuring the strict adherence to such framework
- Furthermore, your role is to support the training activities including coordination of trainings, update of material, tracking and escalation
- You will support the group process with regard to Negative Media and PEP screening and evaluation
- In this role you will work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders and, ensure necessary support is provided especially on time sensitive issues and take over other frequently occurring Compliance tasks
- You have successfully completed your university degree in economics or law or a relevant comparable qualification (e.g. within Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Reporting) with at least 2 years of relevant practical experience
- You can demonstrate organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
- You own strong analytical skills including the ability to manage, examine and investigate complex AFC related issues
- You show strong individual initiative, assertiveness, a high level of commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required, other languages welcome
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.