Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
To ensure the business activities are conducted in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, circulars, and directives. There will be specific focus on regulatory and policy requirements applicable to Clearstream’s global customer base, products and services with the mission to ensure that Clearstream maintains high standards of practice in the eyes of the customers, the public and the authorities in the markets that it serves.
Areas of responsibility include the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption, market abuse and other financial crimes; and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements.
- Support projects and initiatives within the Chief Compliance Officer Area
- Ensuring compliance with on-going AML/CTF duties including but not limited to reporting suspicious activities and the related follow-ups with the relevant authorities (where necessary).
- Executing the Financial Crime Prevention program that covers AML/CFT, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and market abuse/insider trading, including but not limited to providing advisory and support to the business in handling escalated queries (advising on risk-based approach)
- Set up and conduct monitoring and testing activities driven by the Compliance risk assessment
- Application of Know-Your-Customer principles, and quality assurance of related files
- Handling of system driven monitoring alerts, and research and investigation activities, particularly money laundering, sanctions, and insider dealing
- Preparation of information from both internal systems and external research.
- Preparation and compliance assessment of customer on-boarding files
- Compliance assessment of periodic KYC reviews.
- Act as support and advisory assistance to first line of defence employees and management for any question related to Compliance;
- Handle internal and external audits;
- Submit reports on a timely basis;
- Educational Qualifications University degree in Business, Accounting or Finance related area
- Years of Experience Minimum 1 Years fund related experience, preferably within a Compliance or AML/KYC role
- An understanding of MiFiD and AML European Fund legislation a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- High degree of professionalism and the ability to independently complete complex projects
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; proficiency in any other languages would be an additional benefit
- Team player, able to work independently on complex matters/ projects.
- Strong individual initiative, the ability to work well in a team that may include representatives from a range of business areas, and different locations
- Ability to self manage workload with a positive approach
- Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoingneeds of the organisation.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.