Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Configuration Manager and DevOps Engineer in Risk (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Risk develops and maintains several mission critical applications and is launching ambitious projects with broad impact. For our Cloud Adaptation team, team provides common technical “meta” services used across our applications, primarily designing the common infrastructure and owning our CI/CD stack, as well as providing guidance for projects wanting to adopt to modern infrastructure and development standards. We are looking for an experienced colleague who appreciates working on solutions that scale, focusing on new projects as well as modernising the software development lifecycle of existing applications.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain the complete software development lifecycle of mission critical applications. Consisting of, but not limited to:
- Maintenance and improvements of continuous software integration
- Enhancing existing and develop new configuration management tools
- Automation of installation into different environments, designing suitable tests and rollback scenarios
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes and culture
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Proficiency in Linux
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Chef, …)
- Ability to script (Bash, Python, …) in Linux environments
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
Preferred skills/qualifications – the following skills would be a plus:
- Familiarity with cloud computing, preferably AWS or GCP
- Experience with build tools (CMake, Maven, MSBuild)
- Experience with container orchestration, either upstream Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle CI, TravisCI, Spinnaker, …)
- Basics in programming languages C, C++, C#, Java
Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humour, good communication and collaboration skills, motivated and flexible.
We would be happy to meet you and discuss what we are working on, and what we can offer you in terms of opportunities, benefits, and career prospects.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.