Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Connectivity Officer - Client Testing (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
In your new position you will be assisting B2B clients (large financial institutions operating on the international markets) in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Clearstream Banking connectivity products.
The type of tasks is highly diversified, the focus will be on supporting internal & customers testing and processing SWIFT messages in both testing and production.
- Support customer E2E testing of SWIFT messages and Xact -online access for Clearstream business flows.
- Advise customers on the day-to-day usage of Clearstream Banking connectivity media and assist clients in Finding a solution to technical issues
- Support the roll out of the new connectivity tool
- Analyze customer connectivity profiles/requirements/issues and make recommendations
- Train customers on the Clearstream connectivity products
- Participate in the connectivity product requirement review and development process.
- Written & spoken English as English is the primary means of communication
- Czech, French, German or any other language are of advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022/20022 messages for settlement messages
- Excellent customer-oriented communication as well as strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work as part of the team
- Automation, transformation, and project management experience are a strong advantage
- Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and tasks prioritization.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural team
- Possibility to travel to Frankfurt and Prague for trainings
- Distribution of tasks within the team with respect to personal preferences whenever possible
- Room for personal initiative and improvement ideas
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.