Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Contract & Vendor Management Specialist - New Digital Markets (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The New Digital Markets Team is the Center of Excellence for the identification and implementation of new digital business models, including leveraging Distributed-Ledger-Technologies. In your new position as Contract & Vendor Management Specialist – New Digital Markets (f/m/d) you will support us and further extend our newly launched D7 digital post-trade platform and thereby help us transform the financial industry, working towards our goal of #DigitisingFinancialInstruments.
- Being responsible of the creation of D7 related intra-group and external contracts by following end-to-end process and initiation of the respective RfP processes for onboarding of external vendors for D7 project by involving all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare the necessary support documentation for each contract by following the applicable DBG internal processes (e.g., Outsourcing, Purchasing, Information Security) from beginning to end
- Support the Contract Management Lead in other administrative tasks
- Cooperate with PMO Lead on a daily basis to oversee the external vendors
- Provide a pro-active contribution to achieve synergies amongst other D7 streams
- Assist the Contract Management Lead and PMO Lead on Access Management
- University degree or similar in Business Administration, Legal, Economics, or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a bank or other financial institution related to Contract/Vendor Management or similar
- Having knowledge and understanding of topics around dematerialized securities, issuance processes and digital assets would be an asset
- Experienced in the management of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to track, prioritize, and support multiple tasks successfully, while meeting challenging deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills with a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Willingness to take on responsibility and comfortable with working independently
- Having very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular SharePoint, Power Point and Excel (SAP knowledge would be an asset (e.g., CLM, Fieldglass))
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (German would be an asset)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.