Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Control Assurance & Monitoring Analyst (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of Activity:
As a member of Controls Assurance & Monitoring team (CAM), you will support the execution of an effective control assurance and monitoring framework in 1st Line of Defense. The function is tasked with performing control assurance, control effectiveness assessments as well as issues & action tracking in collaboration with the business and operational areas of Clearstream. As part of CAM you will also support on a variety of tasks such as Internal Control System (ICS), Assurance Heatmap, ISAE 3402, Management Report on Internal Controls, Individual Data Processing, Management of External Findings, but not limited to the mentioned tasks.
- Supporting the implementation of an effective control assurance and monitoring framework by monitoring key controls and reporting the findings via written reports to relevant executive management and governance forums
- Strengthening the Internal Control System following the methodology and strategy set by Group Risk Management
- Facilitating Risk and Control Self-Assessments to identify key risks, (non) financial impacts and relevant controls
- Challenging risk and control owners on risk assessments, control design and operating effectiveness
- Plan, coordinate and execute the activities related to the completion of the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE 3402) annual report
- Support activities related to Management Report on Internal Controls (MRoIC) by assessing the amendments to CSSF circulars, alignment with relevant stakeholders ensuring compliance and coordinate the submission of final reports to CSSF
Qualifications/ required skills
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of work experience in control functions, process management in an international environment
- Good knowledge of control frameworks especially internal control system
- Strong analytical skills, sound mind set and ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationship with key stakeholders whilst assuring confidence through a clear, concise & supportive approach
- Preferably knowledge on SAP GRC and proficiency in general office productivity tools is expected (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English in mandatory. Knowledge of an additional language e.g. German / French is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.