Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Control Assurance & Monitoring Analyst (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a member of the Clearstream Control Assurance & Monitoring Team, you will support the execution of an effective control assurance and monitoring framework in the 1st Line of Defence. The function is tasked with performing control assurance, control effectiveness assessments as well issue & action logging/tracking in strong collaboration with the business and operations areas of Clearstream.
Control Assurance Monitoring is a Clearstream unit that supports various stakeholders in their regulatory and internal obligations, amongst the required tasks:
- Supporting the implementation of an effective control assurance and monitoring framework by monitoring key controls and reporting the findings via written reports to relevant executive management and governance forums
- Strengthening the Internal Control System following the methodology and strategy set by Group Risk Management
- Facilitating Risk and Control Self-Assessments to identify key risks, (non)financial impacts and relevant controls
- Challenging risk and control owners on risk assessments, control design and operating effectiveness
- Coordinating the execution of reports and assessments (i.e. assurance report on controls, risk concentrations, internal controls, etc.) for the 1st line of defense, executive managers and/or regulators
- Managing various stakeholders across Clearstream
- Supporting and coordinating the creation of various reports like ISAE 3402, Management Report on Internal Controls
- Supporting and collaborating in the execution of the Assurance Heatmap, Individual Data Processing, Management of External Findings and Patent Policy associated activities
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in process management
- Knowledge of Deutsche Boerse business processes is preferable
- Strong analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
- General office productivity tools proficiency is expected (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. German/ French) is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.