Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Coordinator and Analyst for Network Environment (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Core Infrastructure Services department provides efficient and high quality IT infrastructure services to all Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) subsidiaries.
The Network Engineering Trading Team covers the group-wide data center services in close cooperation with the Data Center Team. This includes the design and development as well as the operation of DBG's global networks.
Our highly qualified and experienced team members in Frankfurt/Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Chicago and Zurich act as professional and reliable service providers for our internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The Network Engineering Trading Team is responsible for developing, building and maintaining DBG's global trading networks. This team is thus responsible for providing trading data to our global customers, either hosted directly in the data center (colocation) or connected via leased lines to one of our worldwide access points.
To support our team, we are looking for a Network Engineer (m/f) in the colocation environment with immediate effect. Here, very high demands are placed on the fairness of data delivery to our customers. This must be ensured by providing the appropriate infrastructure. Both the physical connection and the selection and evaluation of the right hardware components must be tested, commissioned and continuously improved.
- Independent management of projects for compliance analysis and the resulting improvement measures
- Independent coordination of projects in the network and data center environment
- Coordination and implementation of central IT security requirements for the environment and the team
- Manage policies and process documentation using a continuously running document management process. In addition, you will contribute to process improvements and coordinate with internal departments
- Develop and maintain monitoring of compliance and regulatory requirements, e.g. KPIs, vendor and subcontractor monitoring, contract compliance
- Develop training plans and share knowledge within internal organization
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent previous experience
- Strong and sustained interest in modern technologies and the associated innovation potential for the financial services industry
- Project management skills, excellent time management and a clear and concise communication style.
- Furthermore, analytical skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality are not empty words for you, but are filled with life by you
- Your profile is rounded off by very good knowledge and experience with data analysis tools, ideally in the area of networks and Ethernet
- Basic knowledge and basic experience in network technologies, ideally with enterprise network manufacturers
- High level of adaptability and ability to work as part of a team
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken; German is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.