Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CoreMedia Developer: Backend (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is strengthening its position as leader in creating the marketplace of the future. The CIO/COO/Chief Technology Office area of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible for ensuring an effective alignment between Business and Technology Strategy whilst enabling Deutsche Börse Group to execute new Technology Opportunities. Drive transformation, leverage innovation while keeping production operations stable are the core pillars of the services provided by the CTO area.
The Advanced Innovation Solutions (AIS) unit is responsible for implementing Deutsche Börse Group's web strategy. This includes, among other things, the further development and support of websites and mobile apps. It also introduces new tools and techniques across the Group to improve customer communication in line with best practice standards.
Our team is currently seeking an experienced CoreMedia Backend Developer (m/f/d) to further develop and enhance our online platform. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our development team and work closely with other developers, project managers, and designers.
- Development of CoreMedia-based backend solutions for our online platform
- Integration of interfaces, services, and systems into the platform
- Ensuring the functionality and scalability of the platform
- Development and implementation of tests and quality assurance measures
- Collaborating with other developers, project managers, and designers to continuously improve and expand the platform
- Several years of experience in developing CoreMedia-based backend solutions
- Solid knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and E-commerce platforms
- Experience with integrating interfaces, services, and systems
- Knowledge of modern development methods such as DevSecOps, Agile, or Scrum
- Experience in Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Apache added advantage
- Scripting knowledge on languages like YAML, Ansible, Groovy and Shell script, etc.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.