Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Corporate Actions Officer
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearstream is a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse AG. It provides settlement and custody as well as other related services for securities across all asset classes. As part of the Asset
Services team, you will be responsible for the processing of corporate actions, particularly the Equity-Linked Notes. You will be responsible to inform customers and execute customers’ instructions with a
focus on delivering good service whilst reducing operational risk.
- Gather the information (i.e. from Depository, Issuer, Delivery/Paying Agent)
- Collection, validation, repair and execution of Inbound-Outbound instructions (from customers/to depositories/agent)
- Contact depository, issuer, delivery/paying agents for reconciliation purposes or event clarifications
- Process the redemption proceeds and adhere to deadlines
- Reconcile cash and/or securities discrepancies in a timely manner
- Support customers and handle/follow up on queries (emails, SAP cases, phone calls)
- Execute the allocated tasks in due time
- Support any other tasks related to Corporate Actions
- University degree in business, finance, economics or similar and/or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Pro-active, strong team player, willing to learn and propose improvements
- Detail-oriented and a strong sense of accuracy
- Confident to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst maintaining good organisation and prioritisation
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in handling of MS Office applications, especially advanced Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
As part of employees’ welfare you benefit from an annual allowance in addition to your usual salary.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension allowance which is meant to build up additional retirement savings on top of your mandatory statutory contributions.