Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Corporate Affairs Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The Regulatory Governance section is responsible for the management of board and committee meetings and organizes corporate governance processes within Pre- and Post-Trading. In your new role, you will be in charge of the full preparation of selected boards and committees of Clearstream Entities. By acting as capable contact person for the top management as well as for functional entities you will ensure the efficient handling of corporate governance topics
- Holistic organisation and management of board meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action points;
- Coordinating shareholders’ meetings and drafting resolutions;
- General advisory support of the management and functional entities in compliance with regulatory, statutory, and legal requirements.
- Working autonomously and with tight deadlines;
- Providing timely and quality delivery of services;
- Maintain the shareholders’ register up to date;
- Handle all legal filing at the Luxembourg Business Register;
- Coordinate the legalizations, notarizations and apostilles process.
- University degree in business administration, economics, law, or finance;
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in corporate governance or in a legal position;
- Good communication skills, assertiveness as well as the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong focus on details, well organized and proactive, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of French or German would be an asset;
- Excellent command of MS office applications;
- Excellent professional and client service attitude;
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment and realize their full potential at work.
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.