Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Corporate Governance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Corporate Office department supports the committee work of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Börse AG (DBAG) as well as their committees. As part of your new job as an employee of the Corporate Office, you will coordinate the organization of selected DBAG committees on your own responsibility and act as a competent contact person for committee members and colleagues. In addition, the focus of your task will be on dealing with topics related to corporate governance of a listed company. You will also be part of the project team for planning and implementing DBAG's Annual General Meeting. The digital applications supporting the work in the Corporate Office will be managed and further developed by you together with your colleagues.
- Holistic organization of the meetings of DBAG's Management Board and Supervisory Board and their committees in coordination with the respective chairpersons
- Individual support of committee members within the framework of committee management
- Handling and coordination of topics relating to DBAG's corporate governance as a listed company, including regulatory topics
- Participation in the project team for the implementation of the annual general meeting of DBAG
- Support in the coordination of the Boards & Committees units in Deutsche Börse Group including the development of common standards
- Support and further development of own software applications for the digital support of processes in the Corporate Office as well as the coordination of third-party providers
- Support of projects of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board in the area of Corporate Governance
- You have completed a university degree in economics, political science or law or a comparable qualification
- You have gained experience in the organization and implementation of committee work, the associated corporate governance issues and in project work.
- You have an affinity for managing and executing processes with a focus on effectiveness, as well as a high level of personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Several years of experience in the financial industry are an advantage
- You work precisely and have high communication skills, assertiveness, and resilience
- You have a professional and diplomatic appearance and excellent manners.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite
- Very good MS-Office skills complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.