Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Corporate IT Application Developer Power BI (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Area of work:
You will support the Corporate IT Tools Team in the area of Monitoring and IT Asset Management applications, that is represented at the locations Prague, Luxembourg and Frankfurt. The tasks of the team include especially requirement analysis, the selection, implementation and operation of Tools in support of the operation departments. This includes planning, design, implementation and optimisation of the supervision of our global data communication infrastructure. Development and adaptation of specialized Tools for monitoring, for quality assurance and for reporting are part of your tasks as well as their operation.
- Development, test and documentation in the context of Microsoft Power BI and Reporting systems
- Participation in adaption and extension of the existing solution architecture for distributed applications and cloud infrastructure
- Conception of new solutions with focus on cloud and hybrid infrastructure
- Analysis and translation of business requirements according to the technical roadmap
- Production support during software releases also on weekends
- Support internal customers and colleagues with the deployment, configuration and troubleshooting as well as conduct product specific trainings
- Perform incident, problem and change management including user and customer support
- Project experience of several years (>3) in software development projects
- Good knowledge and practical development experience in the following areas: Creation of software systems with Power BI, MS SQL Reporting Services and MS SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio development based on the .NET Frameworks, programming language C# and Design Patterns in general is a plus
- A passion for technology and continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, proactively and with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT university degree or similar is a plus
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
In addition, you are a team player with good communication skills, flexible and confident in using MS Office applications. The position is located in Prague.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.