Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Corporate IT / Senior Software Engineer (GoLang) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Product Development Lab delivers state-of-the-art, Cloud native IT solutions targeting audiences such as Deutsche Börse Group's internal business units but also external customers like financial institutes. We strive for digitizing processes and digitally enable our customers. As a senior Software Engineer, you will be an essential part of currently running and future digitization initiatives. You will design, implement and maintain backend microservices at highest level of quality and reliability. On top of that, you proactively contribute ideas to improve our solutions and frameworks, both in code quality and architectural scope. Your peers will not only be your team but also your business stakeholders and relevant IT departments as your software is highly integrated into the Deutsche Börse IT landscape.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve software
- Take ownership of the implementation of new services, i.e. be accountable for technical specification, coordination with peers, development and delivery in quality, scope and time
- Leverage the DevOps & CI/CD toolchain
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development lifecycle, methodology and tool set
- Maintain your software and help to continuously improve user experience
- Proactively keep up to date with technology trends
- Share knowledge and skill up junior software developers
- +5 yrs professional experience as a software engineer
- +2 yrs comprehensive hands-on GoLang software development expierence
- In-depth knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL
- Deep knowledge of sofware development lifecycle
- Ability to work on several topics in parallel and set the right priorities
- Proven experience in developing microservices and distributed systems
- Experience in TDD – you strive for clean, maintainable and secure code
- Experience with the concepts of SOA, EOA, and 12 factor microservice design
- Deployment experience in at least one of the following cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure. Good understanding of cloud-native services (preferably Azure)
- Deployment experience with e.g. GitHub, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
- Experience with TypeScript and ReactJS
- Knowledge of financial industry - You know the business of Deutsche Börse and Clearstream.
Are you interested in working with us? Convince us with an appealing application that highlights your practical experiences. After you have successfully conducted a basic coding test, you will be invited for an interview with your peers.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.