Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Corporate IT - UX Designer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Field of activity
Your role will be to engage stakholders across the Company with various intersts and technologies. As UI/UX designer you are helping to create new user experience for our customers for new and old applications from 0 to a fully productive solution.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create and research customer personas from existing and potential pool of stakeholders
- Solution design in short-feedback cycles using requirements and feedback from representative user groups
- Develop end-to-end user journey maps and future state design maps, prototypes and user flows
- Create concepts and visualizations of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Gather existing user experience, translate it into real user interaction ideas and help to improve information architecture
- Inform about interface design & implementation design
- Help to inform in decision making process & design around user experience for applications supporting wider DBAG
- Close collaboration with a big variety of stakeholders: regular presentation of the proposed solutions to a wider audience
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting experience in UI/UX Design and Design Strategy with focus on agile approach creating ETPs (earliest testable products)
- Strong interest in learning, working with innovation mindset
- Experienced in establishing and applying UI/UX design guidelines based on application & data design, UX for mobile & browser
- Technical understanding allowing to judge technical feasibility or to exchange with frontend and backend software engineers on feasibility
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent thinker & good communicator
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear way to all kind of audiences
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.