Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Corporate Office Assistant - maternity cover (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Management Office of Deutsche Boerse Services s. r. o. (DBSS) covers the business responsibilities of the General Management of DBSS. It takes care for Finance & Accounting, the HR position plan, supplier relations, contract management and travel organization. It manages the companies’ policy & procedure framework and the interface to all relevant central functions and Business & IT areas within Deutsche Boerse Group.
- Coordinating daily office management activities - focus on administrative and finance area
- Active communication with wide scale of departments – Finance, Tax, Controlling, Purchasing, HR, Staff and External providers coordination
- Data collection and reporting to senior colleagues, finance area and executive office
- Manage accounts receivables, accounts payables and process reimbursements
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality
- Act as contact person for problem solving with effective complaint and claims processing
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics and Finance
- Team player who successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and completing demands in short timescales
- Detail-oriented, independently motivated, organized and efficient personality
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficient user of MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP knowledge would be beneficial
- English mandatory
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.