Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Credit Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your work of area
In your position as Credit Officer, you will ensure that business activities are conducted within a prudent credit risk framework that is consistent with the bank’s credit appetite and in compliance with regulatory and supervisory requirements.
As part of the group-wide Credit team, you will closely work with credit analysts, provide support to the management, and respond promptly to demands for credit information and advice from the business areas. You will ensure the maintenance and accuracy of critical credit and collateral data available in the various system of controls while targeting higher efficiencies in the various tasks and processes.
Additionally, you will contribute to the successful completion of ongoing Investment Funds projects for CFCL and the implementation of CFCL Credit.
- Upon request from internal stakeholders, promptly review blocked customers’ instructions while ensuring strict adherence to credit policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Maintain various credit and collateral data in the systems of records. Perform accuracy checks and controls.
- Monitor and report collateral concentrations, correlations, and customers’ exposures.
- Contribute to the review, upgrade and development of credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Targeting maximum efficiency, contribute to the continuous review and improvement of processes as well as to the definition, documentation, and implementation of new ones.
- In close collaboration with IT, work on the maintenance, concepts/design, testing and implementation of new and existing credit tools.
- Active contribution to the implementation of CFCL Credit, encompassing the setup of new credit policies and procedures, active participation to workshops, preparation and review of business and system requirements, as well as the testing of credit relevant systems and tools.
- Deliver insightful information in support of senior management and committee review.
- University degree in Business, Accountancy or Banking & Finance
- Good knowledge of financial markets, fixed-income instruments, and investment funds
- Accuracy, attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, comfortable with operational tasks involving quick decisions with short deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Highly motivated, proactive attitude, willing to work in shifts and assume additional assignments
- Very good command of English is mandatory, the knowledge of French and/or German is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.