Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CRIT Information Security Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a CRIT IT Risk and IT Continuity Management Officer you will contribute to shape Eurex Clearing AG's way towards strengthening IT compliance, especially IT risk and continuity management processes for one of the leading central counterparties' technologies.
As part of the team, you will also support to improve and implement IT risk management and continuity measures, minimize IT and information risks and maintain security documentation and processes. You will support to implement IT and information security requirements into IT organisation, interacting between DBAG’ IT asset owners, Eurex Clearing AG' as well as first and second lines responsible for Information Security, IT Risk Management and Business continuity management.
- Review, and maintain IT Risk Management Processes and Procedures relevant for ECAG.
- Create and maintain IT Continuity Management Processes and Procedures for ECAG considering outsourced services
- Maintain and structure technical Information Security documentation of IT applications and infrastructure, considering IT suppliers of product Clearing and Risk IT efficiently
- Maintain an overview of product of Clearing and Risk IT organisation, IT and non-IT assets relevant for IT asset management processes, including stakeholders & interfaces to group’s IT, Information Security, BCM, Outsourcing, Information Security projects as well as monitoring processes of suppliers for IT
- Maintain an overview and understanding for IT Risk management and IT Continuity management internal and external regulation, standards and best practices
- Maintain an overview and understanding of information & physical security internal and external regulatory and international standard requirements (BaFin MaRisk/BAIT and BSI related, ISO 2700x)
- You have completed your university degree in IT studies or comparable qualification
- You already gained work experience or are excited about achieving expertise in one or several areas of IT risk management, Internal Audit, IT Compliance, information security, information risk management, IT process standards (ITIL, COBIT etc.), process automation
- You own good analytical skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality
- A result-oriented working method in a team is appreciated
- You own high commitment and dedication
- Good communication skills are appreciated
- Planning, prioritisation and tracking skills are appreciated
- Your profile is rounded off by good MS Office application knowledge
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.