Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
CRM Manager (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Eurex is seeking a CRM Specialist dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the CRM system, SAP C4 / SalesCloud as well as MarketingCloud, based on various user group needs.
The position will be leading the continuous improvement of the platform and will work in partnership with sales, business management, IT and other internal stakeholders. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the CRM system accordingly. This individual will serve as the “go to person” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new SAP releases, provide trainings, and more. Additionally, the CRM Specialist will perform basic support functions as needed.
- Be the central contact for Eurex Digital Customer Relationship Management– working on our digital CRM roadmap expanding the strategy and usage company-wide ranging from Sales, Product Development to Marketing
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams to share and implement best practices in CRM usage, provide support functions as needed to users
- Initiate creation of further views, reports, dashboards, and other SAP objects and functions
- Create new reporting and dashboard capabilities and respond to ad-hoc reporting/dashboard requests as needed
- Pro-actively gather feedback and requirements from users in order to continuously explore opportunities to improve the CRM system and enhance the end-user experience
- Develop workflow improvements and identify opportunities for harmonization across the SAP platform
- Partner with IT colleagues to design and implement extended functionalities and work towards integration of related service and analytics systems
- The role is reporting directly to the Head of Marketing
- Work in an integrated way with Marketing and develop key processes around SAP Marketing Cloud for marketing automation and campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable required
- Solid understanding the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and financial markets
- 2-4 plus years of experience using a CRM system
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of a CRM system
- Outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management; strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; detail and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience in a business facing and/or project manager role where creative thinking, persuasive communication and continued reinforcement of key concepts was critical to success
- Previous experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing stakeholders to get buy in and support for key initiatives
- Experience using SAP C4 or comparable systems, ideally experience using Marketing Cloud
- Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation tools, especially in an integrated IT environment a plus
- Experience in and understanding of B2B Sales and Key Account Management workflows and processes of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.