Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CRM Technical Consultant SAP C4, CRM7, S4 (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
Within the Customer Care team you will contribute to facilitating change management from both a technical & functional aspect. Our mission requires close collaboration and communication with business stakeholders to understand their needs.
Provide conceptual design(s) and formulate recommendations with simple solutions to complex problems. You will work in a diverse international agile team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented and challenges itself every day to continuously thrive towards innovations and the best user experience.
- Design, build, test, rollout support, documentation and maintenance of the ABAP based SAP CRM application and their components.
- Correct understanding of business stakeholders’ processes and needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have) and formalize them in business requirements and estimation while following the development guidelines and principles
- Think outside of the box and strive for innovative solutions on new and existing processes
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Understand benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contribute to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on customer care
- Maintenance and issue resolution of the SAP CRM application in the production environment.
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and support internal customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with SAP CRM7
- Ideally: experience in working in a regulated environment (Financial / Insurance Industry, Public services)
- Proven skills in SAP CRM7 customization/enhancement.
- Software development in ABAP OO with Eclipse or SAP GUI
- Proven skills in SAP S/4 HANA are an asset
- Knowledge in FIORI SAPUI5, ODATA, SAP Cloud Integration Gateway is a plus
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows and processes
- Proactive with strong communication and problem solving skills and can-do-attitude
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset.
- MS Office Applications proficiency
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.