Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CTO Business Management Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is strengthening its position as leader in creating the marketplace of the future. The CIO/COO/Chief Technology Office area of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible for ensuring an effective alignment between Business and Technology Strategy whilst enabling Deutsche Börse Group to execute new Technology Opportunities. Business Management is part of the Advanced Innovation Section and is responsible for the financial planning framework and performance monitoring across the area working internally with the sections within the CTO area, central functions and with business product areas, other IT areas and DBG teams for the successful delivery of Deutsche Börse Group Strategic objectives.
Furthermore, the team supports contract and partner management, information security requirement coordination across CTO as well as managing compliance and risk requirements for the area.
You provide guidance for leadership and staff and manage an active dialogue between the stakeholders across all segments and functions. You define and govern CTO wide Best Practices and Standards and foster innovation by exploring and evaluating new methods of technology trends and apply automation.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a committed and motivated CTO Business Management Officer (f/m/d) to take responsibility in an interesting and dynamic international environment.
- As part of the Business Management Team for CTO, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of tasks relating (but not limited) to business & cost planning and performance monitoring
- Prepare and manage business review meetings and financial reports to be used by management and committees
- Support the preparation of long-term financial planning of CTO including preparing and maintaining business / investment case
- Project Cost monitoring versus allocated running budget, escalating out of line positions and areas for reduction across change and restructuring projects
- Costs and budget administration tasks including transfers, purchase orders
- Coordination of responses to RFPs and due diligence, corporate policy requests including intercompany reporting and risk assessments. Tracking resolution of Internal Audit items
- Explore, suggest and implement process improvements, automation, machine learning etc.
- Initiate, plan and accompany change and restructuring projects
- Setup and execute central data purchasing process, maintain contract overview and optimize data purchasing portfolio
- Holder of a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or related
- 2-3 years of professional experience in an international Financial Services industry environment or similar
- Experience of delivery of strategic projects across functional teams is an asset including demonstrated Project Management Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods is mandatory
- Self-starter, Entrepreneurial with a “can do” attitude; Ability to take the initiative to “achieve results” and strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographical locations
- Team player, flexible and well organized – able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good command of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Insights in work with SAP modules beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Our hybrid working model: personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.